Sunday, May 18, 2008

What Causes Small Legs

It 's good to be god.

And from the depths of hell, a big return: the unknown. That I .
for your home PC is stable now (who knows how long it will be?) and my father put me to the line (remembering that the computer will be lifted as soon as my room), so for now I can connect. * Click * New Year trains
type but not sing victory too soon, as soon as I get distracted all goes to hell. U_U

Changing the subject:
I could not tell of my exploits in Paris and Versailles concert (and certainly not you put me there now), and then give you a taste, it is appropriate to say, one of the pearls to me and addocchiate [info] yuukosan :



It 's a manga about wine, with a history of inheritance among brothers behind. A pearl. The original title is "Kami no Shizuki " for the French edition "Les Gouttes de Dieu" (adapted by us as "It 's good to God," because us the grammar makes us care less) and in the Italian ... but obviously there is an Italian edition, ever! We
pearls such as "Secret Unrequieted love" and " Honey x Honey Drops "that we care about this stuff! U_U
The scans I would like at least for the moment but if you find nun. It even has the original covers iridescent XDDDD
Looks like you figheggia with his glass of wine, how can you resist? * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment