Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sims 3 For Mac Not Needed Disk

Information Service

At a time when the LiveJournal becoming more cool, a time when all leave to go to the blog Féisbuk, I slam my cock of LiveJournal. * Beep! Censorship! \\ ^ O ^ / *
What? Before I had to censor foul language? Shit, tell me first! * Beep! \\ ^ O ^ / *
No, excuse ?

was said, I do not taste the LiveJournal. Or not particularly. Or rather, I just opened on my blog true, what cuddly with all my heart, that I'd do a journal? I just created an account to comment Ro, Cami and Mary, who instead have liked more-faithless-platform. Then by chance I
are discovered to have created a LiveJournal account with me too o_O oh, poffarbacco! * Beep! Censorship! ^ O ^ *
WTF? It was not a dirty word!

Back to us this long speech serves to inform you that this Journal is useless. Does not exist. E 'used by Prester John.
If you want to read something about me, come and visit me in Hecate at Gweiddi

I love my little bundles of azuki = ^ ^ = * Beep! Censorship! ° w ° *
-.- 'someone tell me who's the idiot in charge ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment