Monday, January 25, 2010

Different Forms Of Labia

An angel's smile is what you sell

TITLE: An angel's smile is what you sell [to the song You give love a bad name Bon Jovi]
RATING: G
Word Count: 300 + 204 + 101
CHARACTERS: Capricorn no Shura / Pisces Aphrodite no
WARNING: shonen-ai
NOTES: [than when I had published for the first time] people, have gone two in the morning. Shura delirium, I as well. It's all the fault of Phro, however: that guy is too good, should not allow him to shoot with impunity to damage neurons and the sleep-wake rhythm of the people.
Ah, yes, that oblique Barrettini you see among the names I ran away because of sleep, that's what I mean. Aaah, the couple unreleased! I could move me, I have never read anything about them in this way (not that these drabble anything happens, if not looks and delusions, was so if you're looking for p0rn-strangely for my standard-there )
Challenge: Special # 6 @ [info] IT100 with prompt 7. There's more here to be seen (Editors), 8. There's beauty in the lonely (Editors)

Shura POV
Sometimes I wonder what effect do you be. I wonder if you realize how special you are. I try to identify myself, the more I try and not succeed, and I can not and most intrigues me.
just seems strange that I, who live next to you always, to find myself in this situation. The fact is, Aphrodite, that someone from outside could be called best friends, You, Mask and me. But friendship here, is not a very popular term: it sounds strange, absurd on our lips.
And then I just do not know you.
perfection makes you unique: one and only. It is a strange lonely, your surrounded by people, a bit 'like the loneliness of the Death Mask and mine. "We're all in this together," Cancer chuckle when I hear now, quoting a saying of his land. But he added: "Because sooner or later we all die," and you, Aphrodite, smiling contemptuously, or maybe you'd like to comment bad. Because you know that beauty is eternal and perfect, and death will not harm you. And you also know, you know the ephemeral life of the flowers, that eternity is all in a moment, the moment when I look at you and feel the air because they miss the human race has never received the grace of such perfection, behold, in that instant your beauty has become eternal, because it was once, and had a witness.
Yet wretched I am a witness, watching you from afar! Yet, again, closer than that ... Closer than that would be you, or at least be like you. Would understand you, and then I lose the fascination that leads me to you. As a moth is drawn to the light and ends up bruciarvisi because the moth is not light, I burn.

Aphrodite POV
There are many things that I do not understand, and Shura is one of them. I seem to be, he and I, like two parallel lines which, while running side by side, maybe close, never meet. As if there were a glass, and I, while trying to talk to him, I could not hear me, but only see. And sometimes I beating against the glass that surrounds me, because I know that part of the Shura is more subtle, almost able to break it. Almost .
scream I do not understand his silence, his silence and his character, I do not understand anything about him, but I understand! I wonder whether we truly believe that loneliness is beautiful, or if it's just resigned. Why is loneliness
beautiful, and the Beauty is loneliness, but live with it is not the same thing. Beauty is not something you'd find a miracle: it is work, concentration, attention to every gesture, every-gods, if it sounds trivial! - Detail. And that's what I do, incessantly: to pursue an ideal that is above justice that we are committed to defend and we have sworn to betray him, beyond the Power, who also pursue and glorify.

Yet there is something even I do not know me, under the appearance and perhaps even below the conscious part of my mind, and I'd like you to help me to discover it. There's more here to be seen , said a song you do not remember a few notes. It's funny to see how the word can be read in a thousand different facets. Perhaps that line means that there is something tangible that has been hidden, or perhaps he is urging to look better, to try to understand.
And I try, Shura, to understand you. But there's that damn glass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment