Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beetel Service Centre Thane

CHANGE LAYOUT

Yes, after a thousand years I:
  1. Posted;
  2. Changed layout;
  3. Avatar Changed;
  4. profile I did (just an idea, so as not to leave an absolute vacuum that there has been so far).
I hope all this does not cause other natural disasters, because I think there are enough lately! And now

area network-promotion:
Although I find that this ship is a large part of the mental fangirl, I believe that the various doujinshi and their productions are among the best on you are around, ebbrave the fans! In particular, the FIC Board
Memories of [info] stark_black , is a ' AU (kind that usually tend to avoid) and currently has 28 well chapters, but cabbage, the author knows what he's doing! Do not be fooled the seemingly trivial issue and strategic use of memory loss, if the author handles it very well. Sure, it's certainly easy to hook up in anything that is not writing a thesis, what I should do urgently, but this ship if you do not mind I suggest you give it a chance.
PS: Obviously, the design is not mine, I found it on aarinfantasy I think, therefore I can not credited, sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment