Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jack Vettriano Game On

Between saying and doing ...

While waiting for the miracle, and I may learn to use an LJ, I added a header in the meantime, as you can see.
I say "temporary", but I really like and maybe I will leave ... is Elizabeth Bennet in a scene from "Pride and Prejudice", a film that I love madness ... do not think I look a lot like this character, in fact I really think at all xD but I think I'd be like her ... However what is certain is that this picture is very much my mood today, so for now there is good and does not move.
As for the title instead of LJ ... few know that it is a very important phrase for me, a few (I think only one person) know who said (and this must remain a state secret xD): I chose it because it represents me very much, all I see in a way, a way that obviously I have helped create, I hid behind my front easily from "ice woman" for the people is very easy cataloging and not see so well, but in recent times, certainly in the last year, I realized that I am not only this, I'm more than what others see me ... I could say that I had made enough for me, but in reality I would be lying to myself ... I would also like others to see even my sunny side as well as the "moon" and especially moody xD but there is still time to change it?
Ok ... soon going to write sensible things and post some photos or some icon / banner / wall made by me ... I wanted to write more tonight but I also announce that the Roma started the game so I have to go xD
SKISS

0 comments:

Post a Comment