Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kidney Stone In Uv Junction

collapse and collapse

I have a crazy sleep, do not think I do it to survive until tonight.

Those genes have cha lesson times have put almost ALL Tuesday:

8:30 pm - Japanese Literature
should be declared illegal to place a matter of usually early in the morning. Sleep is assiicurato.

Hours 10:30 - Japanese (Uemura)
Ok, it's nice and all, but you do not know is that soon there ...

Hours 0:30 - Japanese (Uemura)
Oh no, noooo 2 in a row! We hate so much? Try to delete this technique refined?

Hours 14:30 - Hole
Wow, what grace they could put Japanese in the near future that already existed, because even then ...

Hours 16:30 - Japanese (Suzuki)
Now we are definitely exaggerating. It would take a break of 16 hours, at least!


I fear that today will look the other way and the skipper of Suzuki, I can not physically or psychologically ... I offer my congratulations to those who do not give as Gardy and deal with the tragedy on top and taking notes !!!!! T_T
Now that touches a topic that is very dear to a mother-Gardy:

- 20 days to the concert of Moi dix Mois
and I do not know yet what to put on his shirt to disguise in meters.


0 comments:

Post a Comment