Thursday, November 29, 2007

Kosovo Invitation Letters

Etudier c'est une large roture de maron.

effective title, are moved by myself. My strength continues computing the distance from the land, and my heart it hurts a lot. Perhaps one of the few that do not arrive soon I hope that the Christmas holidays, because of my lack of internet connection at home. Me fellas. So perhaps the best downloads fierce now that I can and thanks to the super line of the university library. Robe not exactly chaste and pure, of course. XDDD


Let Dai: I succumbed to the lure of its covers posted on

[info] yshare and I started downloading it like crazy. So it is a manhwa shonen ai of some 15 volumes (which is why initially I preferred not to download), also published in America by NetComics, and is a pearl. * _ *
tells of the strange relationship between a normal high school boy (I'm afraid it's called Jaehee or something like that, I really do not Korean names are in my head ...) and Dai, a violent thug possessivo, e di tutta la gente che finisce invischiata nella loro relazione. Ecco la trama tratta da  [info] yshare  che illustra la storia in maniera perfetta:
Let Dai is a tragic tale of forbidden love and unforgivable betrayal. Set in a soulless neo-Seoul ruled by young punks and pleasure seekers, an amoral teenager named Dai is the living embodiment of the city's beauty and cruelty. As the leader of the vicious Furies gang, Dai seduces everyone who lays eyes on him, only to blind them to his own barbaric nature. When an honest schoolboy named Jaehee rescues a beautiful girl from being mugged by the Furies, he can't possibly realize how this brief encounter HIM will plunge into a downward spiral of unbridled passwion and unfathomable pain. From His brutal gang initiation to an unspeakable act Committed Against His girlfriend, Jaehee wavers uncomfortably Between fascination and revulsion. And in Dai he Finds a tender, caring friend one moment and a heartless Sociopath the next, awakening strange and unhealthy he Desires in Jaehee That Could Have never before imagined.
It 's wonderful and dopant, sometimes raw (say most of the time XD) and other very sweet, although there is always a little sad background. Ah, the mysterious beauty. * _ *

Cosplay November 2007: As usual I end up completely collapsed despite all my good intentions, I should stop so that he does not believe any more ... Basically I have taken: TRC 19:20 Deluxe (which I ordered), LaLa of December (I had ordered especially for the mirror of Vampire Knight that gave furoku as a aMMoreh) Newtype of June (the with the cover drawn by CLAMP Code Geass, thanks to [info] yuukosan me that he left because there was only 1) and until everything is right, since it was stuff I had already decided to buy. Only then I have also taken of the radio magazine CLAMP the poster VK Zero (which I pointed out [info] yuukosan that Tessoro) Lawful Drug 3 original and figurines Subaru Seishiro, Watanuki and Doumeki already despaired of finding (joy and jubilation *_*). Only now I do not have a cent since then that Gardy on Monday ordered for me and for her 2008 calendar of CLAMP. End of life savings. But why there is all this good stuff to mondooooooooooooo! * Pretends to despair but actually gloats like a possessed * And it's brilliant run out of money when it's time for Christmas gifts. Almost as if following the advice of Lithis gift and homemade cookies at all, but I fear for their lives. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment