Sunday, November 4, 2007

Masterbation Household Lubes

That's why the Red Sox will never win the World Series

... and instead have won, again!
"Fate VS Free Will" Prince
That discussion now for several months now, since he lost that came into our lives.
that mean? I believe in the existence of fate, some things are really too to be a coincidence (and this time I am having more than enough evidence ...), but I also believe that we and our choices, we can fight it, and decide for us. Homo faber est suae quisque Fortunae as they said in Latin (people who we knew something xD)
Then I do not know, but my nature leads me to distrust everything that is already written, decided, decided ... are for improvisation, variability, the plot twist at the end xD have a pulse, though it seems ...
Then little by little if I had felt like to believe in FATE, see "War and Peace" last week has made me want to go all the xD The epic is not for me ...

ok ... little spontaneous speech right not to show that I have already abandoned the project
LJ soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment