Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Direct Rewards Platinum Card Discover

What do you mean "Let's try the apricot?

Davide Van De Sfroos.
More than anything, a tribute to the origins of the Faun, which continues to stress the excellent language ... XD

Sun't el wages of William Tell, which was a large de Omm
but me, geent, if the regòrden gnanca el Nommo
and I think that serious mè, quel fiöö cun la poma in söe la cràpa
e pudèvi mea tremà e pregàvi..."sperèmm che la ciàpa !"
E i geent i me vardàven tücc, i me vardàven giò la finestra
i öcc i me puntàven tücc, ma me vardàvi la balestra...

"Dài papà,dài papà...Proviamo almeno con l'anguria..."
"Non dubitar di me figlio mio, you know I became a fury! "
" Come on dad, come on Dad ... Let's at least with melon ... "
" You can not my son, you know .. . and then the season is not even ... "
" From dad, with grapefruit daipapà ... Let's at least ... "
" Do not worry son, your father is called William! " But the mea

is great ... bit taant Vess el fiöö of William Tell
me because of that time in the sun there Giir cun el
patella and sun for cunteent mè el pa, the national hero
have done since then but if I see an apple start to feel bad .. .

bad but the dad was giò in El fuund, the aim was giò reunites Ciapa
südavi arrows and me because, inter alia, el segütava and follow ; tava a beev giò bira ...
"Desmètela de beev, Dad, if you do not see yourself dùpi ghe"
"Do not worry son, maal ... you going dark!"
Here I feel, I feel it now ... body!
Who is the one who spoke bigoli
would like to say
"Let's try the apricot?"

Why is mea bit taant beautiful ... Vess fiöö ; of William Tell ...

Sun't el fiöö of William Tell who has
mea sbassàaa saludo a hair ...


David Van De Sfroos - The son of William Tell


Music & translation

0 comments:

Post a Comment