Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pokemon Deluge Weakness

& Marginal Prince

No, I'm posting after just one week from the previous post! I will wear the pads.




Here is the new Madhouse anime based on a novel (or series of novels, I believe) of Natsuhiko Kyogoku and the character designs of CLAMP. I could lose it? Oh, no! I will write
two lines of the plot just an introduction, but ... for now is that I get a girlfriend.
XD This is what I learned after watching the first two episodes:

In 27th year of Showa, in an unknown place, lives a girl named Yoriko that has a good relationship with the mother (and father do not know anything). This girl befriends a classmate, Kanako, a very beautiful girl, intelligent and mysterious love walking in the moonlight. The two are always together and Kanako is convinced of the fact that one is the reincarnation of the other and that this will always be together, until One day, while the two are at the station, an accident occurs and Kanako ends in a train (it's not clear how). Detective Kiba is randomly on the train and tries to shed light on the matter.

This is down to earth what happens in the first episode, which among other things is a flash back. The whole story is shrouded in un'inquietantissima dreamlike atmosphere, which makes it ambiguous. Almost more than understand what's happening you have to perceive, at least in these two episodes. Sources tell me that then the story evolves into an investigation into the death of some girls smashed to pieces and the disappearance of the girl ended up under the train, if I'm not mistaken. However, everything is made loooong well, the animation are good and the abbreviations are also nice (by Nightmare). Will I still be happy to see it, if I do not pull stupid first course.



Honestly I feel ashamed a bit 'to go around telling that I see this stuff, but I have a long record of horrible stuff that I have in all handjob sti year so long that now I can not even feel ashamed.

Yuuto began attending a school named St. Alfonso of an unknown island frequented only by Bishonen extremely gay and hair color of a crazy, but is likely to be thrown out immediately. Will the little boy stuopido to become friends with all sti guys? And why in every episode each of them has to sing a horrible song?


This is the exciting plot of this anime made with two pounds and dall'incipit identical to that of Gakuen Heaven (but even more ridiculous: the guy with green hair it picks up on the back of the entry a white horse). The animations are chilling, the characters are corny e. .. oh God is so terrible that I have no words to fully make the idea XD Every minute that passes I think: "But at least sti poor dubbing the song could save money, by ....".
after two episodes are already a big fan, huh?
But then, cabbages, it is clear that in the context that is framed every two seconds, there are all of them and that the protagonist and the princess dress (?) Kneeling in front of the green, how sad.
Despite everything, I say that this anime watch it much more willingly than a Vampire Kight that keeps the Palm product animated worst of the last 10 years

0 comments:

Post a Comment