Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Biggest Boobs In School

Moments


Here it is, a new post / reflection night (as usual, I write because I have to do something while waiting for me to dry the enamel. I could seriously start to stretch the plot of the story, but the color of the enamel again does not satisfy me at all and therefore are not at peace with the world. I Hands truzzetta, how disgusting ).

With the approach of winter, my favorite moment of the day you move into the five o'clock .
particular time, when the sky is dark now, but still has a luminous quality.
hour when the biting wind and cold and you can spend a half hour in the company of your friends, nestled by a warm and a chocolate bar.
hour where you can walk to the subway station with a group of people where, you know, you can not do without, for the moment where you feel at peace with the world and with yourself, accumulating enough good humor and serenity that you can cut through almost with indifference the crowd that flocked to the station.

Definitely, I'd like to live at five on a Tuesday afternoon in late autumn .

0 comments:

Post a Comment