Monday, December 8, 2008

Kates Playground Chair

Keine Lust


rintanerò Now I read in bed The Club Dumas and I fear that if the narrative proceeds as the prologue, I'll find myself stuck to the back pages tomorrow morning without having slept a wink and no desire to get up.
dual personalities are being given by deep depression post-bye. definitely is one of the worst things that happen to me to experiment.
I hate goodbye. I hate having to separate from the people after having lived for more than forty-eight hours (which are blessings, those hours snatched from time to time!). Oh, okay, more than from people , the Faun. Depression is reserved for him , of course.
So I am at that stage of deep internal division: on the one hand, I can not wait to get out and meet a friendly face and on the other, I would spend the entire day holed up in the house of tomorrow, cuddled her voice to phone, until Wednesday.
hate goodbye at the station, but even more hate the fact of not seeing the Faun tomorrow.
Ugh.

In any event, a special mention goes to the expedition to the Mines of Moria on Saturday, also known as the Craft Fair .
I wonder how we did not find in the middle of a rally for fanatics Star Wars (all in keeping with Jedi, of course). The thing that really annoys us is that we would have been brutally assaulted, while the Faun would be able to get away with pretending to Joda ... I love Tito! XDD (but not in the literal sense, I swear XDD).

We are the seven,
Judgement of heaven Why do not we know: We are the angels It's revelation
, soul Castigation
Fire will burn us away

The last warning to the community, for tonight, is ; that I look forward to the moment when a trio of very large turds need me (why, I know, will the time when I will be their very useful!). I'll definitely laugh at me, then!
Yes, I un'infida vindictive, so what? There are people who love me for this XDDDD


We're all living in Amerika, Amerika ist wunderbar


(Tribute the song you spin around in my head this morning. And that made me suffer a mess!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment