Monday, May 4, 2009

Driver Webcam Hyundai

As we sing your anthem daily, Would you sing my song, At the top of your lungs? (We'll all sing along)

First,
delivery with the best wishes of happy birthday to my dear Martina because it is pretty and smart and deserves a lot of good things always ♥ Love her! * Big hug * Then we move on to futile. As I said in class to my fellow Merenge (?) AC Milan, AS Roma only speak in the presence of my lawyer xD Seriously, I love him and I respect them to the players, just that it's a year that goes well and everything there goes wrong, you'd want to do! If this is so, we must put the soul in peace and understand that if everything goes wrong, everything will continue to go badly for a while 'but then will pass and you will go even better. A beautiful vacanzuola will do us good to everyone, gone. My ciccetti will all be sad and I can not think so \u0026lt;3 * ciccettosamente pucci and remembers them as happy as best times and smiles *
Ruuuuuullo drums:
I HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE KILLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS \u0026lt;3

and Franz Ferdinand and White Lies.

* _ * That's nice, I'm glad \u0026lt;333
I hope that Brandon is at the concert so

because they apply directly to a the most beautiful days of my life past / present / future [info] XDDD I wish I was an eccentric person and I also girarmene with that stuff for Castelli, uffa XD to school, finally is ending. I'm starting to foreman year \u0026lt;/ s> weeks and months really, I can not focus a lot and raving in an exaggerated way (if it is serious if we think that for me the last period of the school year I spend more and thus and next year is maturitàààààààà. ok enough) I'm running 'hell am I carry oil from below .. February?, boh, however, a long and I wear out in a hallucinatory XD then the prof told me that if I continue to go well there a good 10 and this bill actually has a great input to continue decently that thing! Then do not even know the name and / or artist of that picture and then not even say "Go and see that stuff drapery that is!" and especially "What kind of BANDANA YELLOW STRIPE
???????!", thou hast given that you can not control XD maybe I try desperately to Google (do not ask me how I do not know it myself but sometimes does miracles ...) and then upgrade

I would not give him the sadness that I post after a quite normal and peaceful, but they are shocked at first for a news story that bad for David Cook (Memories?) And his family, died early yesterday morning the 36 year old brother, Adam Cook, for a brain tumor. If brought back by a decade and was the second tumor which addressed, but this has also come to take the spinal e. ..
The thing that made the tears was the pain but at the same time the strength of David himself: he announced the loss of his brother to an event just for cancer, with 9000 people in front of him. Still joking, but at one point said "I have to announce bad news: My brother died early yesterday morning," The people were awestruck and someone cried. And he there, with tears in his eyes and voice suddenly broken by the pain, but that hope to those who are listening with the strength to go forward, to defeat this evil and to fight, saying that he lost a 9000 but that other person can be saved. David is an amazing guy and reluctant to show weakness. You can not 'do anything but stay close to him and his family with our hearts and condolences after hearing of him.
RIP Adam Cook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment