Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tech Teck Online Game

Do as I Say, Not As I Do!

few days ago. During the hours of work Ornate spoke of the exhibition, I was fine, and the economic side that you could draw from our work. Yes, In short, if we sell them how much you earn, here. For example, a well-made canvas ranges from € 500 upwards, a watercolor by 350. I, out of curiosity, I asked him how he could rely on my own. Prof "Well, the quality at all, from 1000 €" ... EH? will still be a normal thing in this area, but to me it's too straaaano. I'm still shocked and doubtful, ahaha If I were not so close to my canvas as it is the sale at all. But boh ie, is the first, more or less like me and then I got affezzionata like. Vaaaabbene. In general, during this time I'm thinking a. .. not thinking. Yes, if it makes sense. End first time. What Barça squads and MANUTD, mamma mia. They are very interesting to observe, admire, even worship. Boh, raving. However, nothing, I have yet to finish a Ornato stuff for tomorrow but I would definitely invent a good excuse and I will take Wednesday, the last day. Post time to write something I think. Than useless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment