Friday, September 4, 2009

How Can I Make Rabbits Water Bottles

♥ Keep on runnin ', there's not place like home

Back after a bit 'of time (but in the end, no one has noticed?) To do a meme! U_u Since lamechante gave me
Daniele De Rossi
! **
Many of those who had wanted to really put on the beep stemmetti various sites that I have to always hit the nervous system. Grrr.
Anyways. Proceed!
1. Choose a photo with his face more fun.

LAPALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

BUT HOW CAN 'BE Pirlo? Lots of love. Mado. * Facepalm *

2. Choose a photo where he eats
PLEASE I can not comment on it?! * Laughs *
3. Choose a photo with a person of the opposite sex

him and yes, her sweet angiolettino named Gaia, which is all pretty much the same as the father and aaaaaah. Wonderful Wonderful. Zvarri!
I could put the wife but I have avoided since they are separate, I think * cries *

4. Choose a photo with someone of the same sex
No ahahaha but it was too good!

5. Choose a picture of his OTP

Ok, I could choose Aquilani-DDR. Ok, I could choose Totti, DDR. Ok, I could have chosen many others. But I think this is her OTP. The above are the children of his friends, already. You can not 'deny that it is the ultimate OTP De Rossiane \u0026lt;3 much love and respect between these two and I love them ciccibbeddi eeeee. \u0026lt;3
(which, I wanted to put other type 5-6! XD)
Daniel is definitely a guy that you are spoiled for choice in the area of OTP. It would make sense even with Shippo Brighi, Vucinic, Tonetto, Menez ... xD ..
6. Choose a photo of your favorite look
I also wanted to make it a lot-of-the jacket with Romania, but so much so, because he did not own taste in clothes (it's a fact XD), I chosen the only formal dress that fits benebenebene (given to him, for example, black tie with a white shirt is MAMMAMIAMAANCHENO. Ciccino tivutitibi \u0026lt;3)

7. Choose a photo where smiles

The fact that the most beautiful we have some advertising slogan strikes me over many, many, nerves but alas, such is life. è_é However, this is recent and it's beautiful ç_ç His sorrisoooh \u0026lt;3

8. Choose a photo where half-naked

U_U
9. Choose a photo of your favorite moment

Yes I think that time has taken a big rematch. Against those who want to hurt him and he still Sparla. He is and always will be considered for what it is, a sample. A nice person on whom you rely, and a strong predisposition to sacrifice and continued working at his trade, which will also be defamed by others and / or mistreated by the people anyway, but as long as people like him in this environment, well, it is worth it.

10. Choose your favorite photo

tough choice but I picked this one because. Why is that on which I have plotted out more, I think. Just because I always liked to die. Boh. xD \u0026lt;3


Anyway, my heart was torn by the sight of the new girlfriend Dani. So ... then it is true. ç_ç
AS PAIN, AS. * Flees * I find a layout that I like sooner or later. I do not like the font Georgia for the post and I'm not going to be a change all the time! TT else. I'll try to do also the other meme I 2437932754378 as arrears in the near future. Gh. . __.

0 comments:

Post a Comment