Sunday, September 13, 2009

Signing A Wedding Card For A Best Friend

Hey!

(Today it takes me to write in English. 8D will be the school? Will post the icons? Will FFXII \u0026lt;3) HIIII everybody! : D I do not have personal
news today (like, well, always) But I have not lit aaall the day doing animated icons about yes, FFXII. I have always to be concentrated on a thing for some months, like it's "drug" to me and I can't go on without (or I go really mad) and this time my "heroin" is that game!
I feel childish since when I was born and I love games/anime/manga and it will be the same for the rest of my life. Then, as I said few lines above, I have made some icons and I have to say that I HATE optimization. It ruins all the graphic! And it isn't so fair ù_ù And if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, you will see. Yo. xP Ssssso, here we are! It's all under the pretty lj-cut bbs ♥ Ashe [2] And OHMYGOOOOD, it's new Editors single release! (I'll be back to speak Italian UU)
Final Fantasy XII icons Balthier [1] Balthier/Fran [3] Ashe/Rasler [1]
1 2
3 4
5 6
7
Papillon ! It's wonderful, I can not wait for the new album (and for the live show here in Rome! YAAYYYY!) I put the video right here ♥ Sincerely, to me, it Does not Make Any sense. xD But I love things ù__ù When They are complicated (?)
ROMAAAAAA ROMA! Ahaha finally we did it! And I realized that my shirt of Daniel and good luck that I have to put strictly from now on! In the first two games today and I put I put in the 2nd half, shortly before he entered Vucinic ... and the rest is history u_u Ejecting Codrea, goals Philippe and then Riise. Big John *___* blessed him and his shot on goal xD We really wanted to! ♥
I spread a veil on the behavior of public Siena because really, you can not 'believe that there is still so many people ... stupid, tiny and cruel. De Rossi's tears at the end can not be tolerated. I am not saying my particular predilection towards him, but because no person should suffer such an attack, totally unsubstantiated, distasteful and shameful. I am really disgusted.


Err, btw. Goodnight. & Dream well! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment