Saturday, March 28, 2009

How To Make A Homemade Coin Pusher

love you, but with difficulty, from sadness to me ..

ECCHEDUEPALLE. No

is that I had to return triumphantly after my leaving, because School of LJ. Which is only temporary: tomorrow immersion again in a few days and if I get out alive I will let you know. But by this evening after two weeks inactive Danielino play again (even if the national vabbe) fills me with giuoia and charge me enough.
Meanwhile, I ponder. I got a lot of head to think and think and think and think and think now that I have burned neurons. There is or there is? The underestimate or otherwise? What the fuck am I to think? Then
. I feel suddenly a week a person charged with responsibility to the world, or a person who has just noticed this and be considered useful for that purpose. But I say, is that if I am a girl with her head on his shoulders (if I did not forget it somewhere, sooner or later), I must pass on decisions and / or assignments that do not belong and that I really do not I should have. I living from advertising for a companion of my medium to make it come to my current school does not want to do, considering who is also the person. As just one example.


Excuse the outburst, but today is something the day. I felt quite alone in school
(maybe put me close to other people, given that those with whom I'm usually there were no eh?) And boh, I could think about what surrounds me. I am a heavy

Sooner or later I start to scream.


If you do not understand that I am going to post the meme, I'm obsessively paranoid and I'm trying to do something even though I know XD che tra poco torno a leggere 'Le città invisibili' di Calvino che devo fare per lunedì



Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search. Alice needs
a new true love. [♥]
Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.

Alice looks like
she's about 25 years old... [bwahahahaha, che bello mostrare 25 anni a nemmeno 17 eh!] Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
(a parte che ho scoperto che c'è qualcuno/a/gruppo che si chiama così nella music so I'm messed up to find something XD)

Alice says universities are rubbish. [Boh XDDD]

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Alice wants to send a message to Bob. [? and who is it? XD]
Q: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.


Alice does maths. [But no]
Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search. Alice hates
When They're rolled-up rugs. [Note that the description of a YT video of a dog !\u0026lt;_\u0026lt;]

Q: Type in "[your name] Asks" in Google search.

Alice Asks for an apple. [In fact I'm hungry]
Q: Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search. (to Hollywood XD)


Alice Goes North [boh]

Q: Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search.
(trying this I found another chick named like me and who did the same meme! · ° bwhahahahahahaha) Alice likes
lightning bugs [and then? XD what's that?]

Q: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search. Alice eats her eggs. [See, my egg. but my thing? XD] Alice wears gold. [Ahahaha never in life!] Citing a riot by Seattle Police. [Bwahahaha, I became a rebel? XD] E. .. ADU GREETINGS! ♥
Q: Type in "[your name] wears" in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] Was Arrested for" in Google Search. Behold... My Future Alice Was Arrested for

0 comments:

Post a Comment