Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What Computer Brand Is The Most Reliable

So open your HEART and start LOVING

1) What stancheeezza. Today in physical education I have wasted what little energy I have these days and they are all a pain xD A bruise on one arm and a Graffione for thorns (to retrieve the ball) on the other. However, it was fun, the heat was stifling and seemed to June, there were people who happily watered XD, and air fancazzismo in general. Boh. That is, some days I love my class and I do not think I could do without, others I would plant a bomb in the classroom and in the air to Zompa all. A class that either you love or hate but I obviously do both XD is stressful, uff 2) BB! ♥ TAH day today is that * _ * * _ * I've bought the Them 'm * _ * * _ * shocked ahahaha \u0026lt;3 guardate che è vero eh XD 3) I Take That meritano, dai. And the fishermen came back across the water And the people started running in the park And the city stopped, as I held you in my arms We could hear the sound of sirens all around us And the scent of burning oil was in the air And the music played And it felt so good to hear This is the life we've been given So open your mind and start living We can play a part if we only start believing There's a stranger on the hill and he is speaking As the tear from every cloud begin to fall For one moment then, we understood it all Everyone, everyone, can you hear the soldiers coming Everyone, everyone, every man and every women We all fall, in the end we're just miracles of matter So come on, let me love you This is the life we've been given So open your mind and start living We can play a part if we only start believing This is the life we've been given So open your heart and start loving We can make a start if we only learn to listen Then the crowd began to head for the horizon A million people walking back to work But you and me, we just lay down in the garden Yeah you and me, we just lay down in the garden whats your future This Is The Life We've Been given So open your heart and start loving We can make a start if we only learn to listen You and me, we just lay down in the garden Yeah, the Garden

like it I do not talk about X Factor even if it was a good episode yesterday!

4) no school tomorrow because it's St. Joseph ALEEEEEE vvviva and dads XD \u0026lt;3
And today is the birthday of Rodiniiii! XD Best wishes them to him I made up and I'm glad faccialibro nghènghè (?) ♥

5) They are mystical crisis for some time and you know it. Add as a postscript that is trying to lose weight to stay a few kilo at peace with myself for two weeks but it seems to me always the same and I would hang myself XD

Peace be with you. * Salutes *

0 comments:

Post a Comment