Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Japanese Woman Being Gropped

Kuroshitsuji Bis.

I managed to catch up with the episodes, I continue to follow very happy, OHOOHOH! *-*
The anime has taken a path of its own compared to the manga but still like, maybe they do a final worthy of the name.
E ' finally released the second single of the ending that I particularly like



of the first and I liked the images but not the song but the second I like the music but the images I show an bleak future ... Well, anyway for those who want to give it a listen you can download it HERE . It 's all of the individual that I have not heard the second song, so I can not tell how it is.
XD And after watching the last episode, I'd say it's time to try some good doujinshi, the facets of Sebastian inspire too


Am I not right? It is not istigante? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment