Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kates Playground Pink

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - [Supermassive Black Hole?]

1) Of X Factor I'm just saying I was sorry for Daniel the ballot and how it was sent out Chiarastella: may 'not like but the respect he deserves as a person like everyone else, Mara left me with a bitter taste.

2)


Speaking of Inter-Roma only say that I am extremely annoyed by the attitude of several Inter. For the penalty, I was sure there was an episode like that and like I said Marie on ahh_serie_a after this statement of mine is a very sad thing because you have more confidence in the sport and the referees and everything. In fact it is true.
De Rossi speaks at times unable to speak for many and it was so this last time. The anger grows inside us and we do not know what to say, how to defend ourselves and even if he loses the hope of winning the Scudetto this actually means that we are at historic lows ...
gives me the fuck (sorry, but there was) that several Inter take us for a ride, with groups such as "We give a handkerchief to the Romans" on FB just to confirm the "Beyond the damage or insult, or as Abusive players Spalletti speaks in an interview that while the "pijano for c - o" and make him lose his temper (the man who is self-control that person, please note) or some others who know they have DISCARD and before we make the sign to shut up and then show us their mouth to the sound of Bigmouth, instead of ashamed of that one guy can shit 'and be able to seek porcomondo to become a better person. DO NOT TOLERATE people like that. NOT PERMITTED. Not the straps, I can not. I would beat them to the wall and make him regret being born.
not give me the racist that you split something in his head, then. You know that they are anything but racist. Because the risk of having the two boxes as Balotelli and Maicon is the one and troubles me a lot.
I just know more than I hate to say it and sometimes the words are useless if not to increase the regret that certain situations create. So
was also obscured the beautiful part of the Romans. Riise scored finally, brigade risegnato and now is a giant of the team, is a young man with a MOTTA wonderful future for technical and physical-mental-skill, De Rossi has a goal of a perfect head, immense, and is the best midfielder of today's world that has everything that has a complete player, Mexes is a pillar of defense and team , Vucinic a workaholic that beautiful soul and sweat and the best. On a positive note on Sunday is that I realized how I can be proud of them. I love my team. And it is good that goes beyond the football world. I love him really well. Like, I have forgiven him and Panucci is back in the family, then who knows what will happen this summer, I just know that is one of our league until the end. Loria then: I believe in him.


Tonight I'm going to make icon for De Rossi and who understood. Oh. EDIT after
Tg1: Mourinho, BUT MUST BE A MORI 'kill. I'd rather not win than to be like you. We have great players and end of the season we have 0 titles and we are proud because we are honest. I have always esteemed as a person but you're quite wrong people, you've got it all wrong. You do not deserve ANYTHING. You and those other assholes. (Ada and Vivi, but I do not blame the blood boils)

3) The play of the album is too good and I have to post the result here because I love it. (Cover separately, unfortunately)




1 - Go to "wikipedia" Click "a random voice "or

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciale:PaginaCasuale

The first name that comes out will be the name of the band 2 - Go to Random quotations" or click http: / / www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last 4 or 5 words are the last quote

album title 3 - Go to Flick "explore the last seven days" or click
http:/ / www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days Third picture, no matter what, that's the album cover
4 - Fits all together and save the image as a square old vinyl 4, 5-The first letter del tuo nome: usa il primo font sul tuo computer che inizia con la stessa lettera

5 - Postalo su FB con le istruzioni
( Dato che il font non si legge bene :
1 - Central'na Rada
2 - of the nine-millimeter bullet )

4) Ed ora memetto qui!<3



1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? Titanic (Simple Plan) [mwahahaha] 2.How would you describe yourself?
This Fire (Franz Ferdinand) [yeeeeah!] 3.What do you like in a girl/guy?
Friend (Reset) [Completamente d'accordo X° ]

4.How do you feel today?
Disenchanted (My Chemical Romance) [° _ ° maduonna, that's right!]

5.What is your life's purpose?
Revolt (Nesli and Fabri Fibra) [But LOOOOOL!] 6.What is your motto?
Distance (Editors) [I'll keep my diiiistance!]

7. What do your friends think of you? Assassin (Muse) [But daaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii ç_ç]
8. What do you think of your parents?
Starlight (Muse) [Awwwww \u0026lt;3]

9.What do you think about very Often? Stealing Society (System of a Down) [Often no, but yes I think about it enough. ° _ °]
10.What is 2 + 2? My Generation (The Who) [Let's say you a generation trivial u_u XD] 11.What do you think
of your best friend?
Holy Mountains (System of a Down) [Mountains blessed! Ahahahahaha] 12.What do you think of the person you like? Killing In The Name [Rage Against the Machine) [ODDDIO. Nothing, that is mine. X °]
13.What is your life story?
Hoodoo (Muse) [Thanks eh XD] 14.What do you

Want To Be When You Grow Up?
Tell Her Tonight (Franz Ferdinand) [Here, tell me tonight so I remove all the doubts many! X °]

15.What do you think of When you see the person you like? Someone says (Editors) [Mh .. yes. Yes] 16.What will you
dance to at your wedding? Hypnotize (System of a Down) [POTEEEEEEENTEEEE!!]
17.What will they play at your funeral?
City of Delusion (Muse) [Ahahahahahahahaha, ci sta, ci sta!]
18.What is your hobby/interest? Attack (System of a Down) [Direi di no!]

19.What is your biggest fear?
Fall (Editors) [Colpita e affondata. °-°]
20.What is your biggest secret? Losing my religion (REM) [Oddeo >-<"]

21.What do you think of your friends?
Dreaming (System of a Down) [<3] 22.What will you post this as?
Supermassive Black Hole (Muse) [XD]

23.What song would you play during your first time having sex? Map of the Problematique (Muse) [Che brutti pensieri! Mwahahahahaha. XD]

0 comments:

Post a Comment