Saturday, March 14, 2009

Refugee Camp Insenegal

Tell Me That We Both Matter Do not We?









An unusual morning in Trigoria. Jumping, too, the school hours of lectures. Eeeeh. There were many and loads, combined to not know what rationale, but in my personal opinion only by a shared sense of madness, a desire driven by the need for aggregation. Only in this way, just so you can 'explain Tonetto who can not get to the sports center by car and then park a few miles before and you walk the road. Or a Vucinic inbottigliato trafficking of the ring road. And I, I look at first puzzled me lovingly when then turns around and watches us. I greet him with his hand and he returns and this can not 'that make me start the day right?

Boys who thank us for our love, the enraptured children watching Totti and his friends as we pass by, Motta that while training is different, and a race between a strechting, meets a guy next to me (" A 'Mark, but tomorrow go against Sampdoria VĂ©!? ") with" Well, we hope! "Aquilani who laughs as he is confirmed for the thousandth time it has split everything and above all must sign the renewal (which is said to be already done), laugh at that Spalletti Mourinho curses certain, Diamoutene shaken by the massive presence of people, De Rossi, who signed a number of industrial caps and banners with a smile and little things that make you
sbrilluccicare
eyes .
'm glad I went with my mother in the end because I (we) freed the mind of many thoughts and I did something different, and why not?, Useful for the morale of the MIA team.

It was so that I can not wait to follow a game. Waiting for tomorrow and really,

great pride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment